We will continue to remain masked for the month of July. Staff and guests of our salon locations are required to wear masks for the time being as we are working in close quarters and want to ensure the safety and comfort of those around us.
Thank you for your understanding.
- NOT ACCEPTING CASH
- WE ARE NOT OFFERING FOOD AND BEVERAGES AT THE MOMENT. YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN
PLEASE USE HAND SANITIZER FIRST THING OR PROCEED TO WASHROOM TO WASH YOUR HANDS
- PUT ON MASK IF YOU HAVE NOT BROUGHT YOUR OWN
- YOUR STYLIST WILL GREET YOU AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR SEAT
- YOU MAY BROWSE AS USUAL AND ENJOY ALL THE PRODUCTS WE HAVE TO OFFER
REQUEST A VIRTUAL CONSULT IF YOU'D LIKE
- SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE AND PICK UP OR HAVE DELIVERED
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- WE HAVE TAKEN EXTRA PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO DISTANCE THE BEST WE CAN WITHIN THE SALON AND WE ASK THAT YOU ARE MINDFUL OF CREATING DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER GUESTS
STAY AT HOME?
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND ANYONE THAT WAS SICK WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER OUR SPACE
WE ARE STILL TAKING THE FOLLOWING PROCATIONS:
- MASKS ARE WORN BY EACH STAFF MEMBER + GUEST IN THE SALON
- WASHING EVERY CAPE AND TOWEL IN HOT SOAPY WATER AND PREPARING IT FOR YOU IN A SEALED AND SANITIZED KIT
- NOT ALLOWING ANY STAFF MEMBER WITH SICK SYMPTOMS TO ENTER THE SALON
- PREPARING THE STYLING STATIONS FOR EACH GUEST BY SANITIZING THE CHAIR AND ANY SURFACES THAT THE CLIENT MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH
- ENSURING COMMON SURFACES ARE SANITIZED PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- ALL TOOLS ARE CLEANED AND SANITIZED AFTER USE
- PARTITIONING SINK STATIONS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- ALL STAFF KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEANING + SANITIZING
- NO MAGAZINES, COFFEE, TEA OR POPCORN WILL BE SERVED FOR THE TIME BEING
Thank you for your trust and your continued support. I personally want to thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the “new normal.” Please know that we have your best interest at heart and our number one priority is your safety and to continue serving you without compromising your experience.
-Owner, Chantelle Pasychny